Sunday, March 31, 2013

FOR SALE! $18,000 obo

1971 TOYOTA FJ40 LANDCRUISER TRUCK

This '71 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser is now officially for sale. I'm listing it locally, on craigslist, and on eBay. I reserve the right to end this sale at anytime, for any reason.

I'd like to get $18,000 for this truck.

This would be a great summer truck. Please see my other posts, and pictures. I've tried to be as complete and honest as I can about this truck. Please ask any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them.

I took more pics and videos, and I decided to just incorporate them all into one VIDEO. Hope you find this helpful.

Here is the VIDEO for my truck that is for sale:

71 FJ40 TRUCK FOR SALE
http://youtu.be/4kOiGpJqPrQ


If you have any questions or wish to discuss this vehicle, please contact me by email at:

ARCALLC(AT)GMAIL(D0T)C0M

or by phone at:

(8FIVE8)FOUR7TWO-SEVENsevenSEVEN9

Thank you for considering this sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment